Aladin Akyurek

If you have the morefunc.xll add-in...

Let Sheet1!A1:B7 house the source sample and Sheet2!A1:C4 the
destination area.

C2 on Sheet2:

=SUBSTITUTE(MCONCAT(IF(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7=A2,", "&Sheet1!A2:A7,"")),",
","",1)

which you need to confirm with control+shift+enter (instead of just
with enter) and copy down.

AthleteTO Wrote:
OK, this one has me stumped. Anyone with creative ideas? ;)

I have one worksheet with values such as this:

Code:
--------------------
Node ReuseCode

2 C-C01
3 C-C03
4 C-C01
5 C-C03
6 C-C02
7 C-C01

--------------------

On another worksheet, I have the following:

Code:
--------------------
ReuseCode Name Initiating Nodes

C-C01 Policy A
C-C02 Policy B
C-C03 General Information

--------------------

I'd like the Initiating Nodes column to be filled with an array of
values from the first worksheet. The result would look like this:

Code:
--------------------
ReuseCode Name Initiating Nodes

C-C01 Policy A 2, 4, 7
C-C02 Policy B 6
C-C03 General Information 3, 5

I've fiddled with formulas, but I am positively stumped. Three
cheers for any bright ideas!

Thanks :)
Drew

--