Biff

Hi!

I can get the data extracted into individual cells but
cannot get an array of values in a single cell:

Assume the raw data is on Sheet1 A2:B7.

On the summary sheet, the reuse codes are listed in column
A1:Ax

In C1 enter this array formula with the key combo of
CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER. Copy down then across:

=INDEX(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7= $A1,ROW
($A$1:$A$6)),COLUMN(A:A)))

When data is exhausted that meets the certain criteria a
#NUM! error will be returned. You can suppress the errors
by using this formula:

=IF(ISERROR(INDEX(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7,SMALL(IF(Sheet1 !
$B$2:$B$7=$A1,ROW($A$1:$A$6)),COLUMN(A:A)))),"",IN DEX
(Sheet1!$A$2:$A$7,SMALL(IF(Sheet1!$B$2:$B$7=$A1,RO W
($A$1:$A$6)),COLUMN(A:A)))

Or, you could use a conditional format to hide the #NUM!
return.

Biff