bj

Default How do I change uppercase to proper case in entire worksheet?

I would suggest using a helper column

if one of the columns with all capitals were column C
in a helper column row 1 enter
=proper(c1)
copy down to the end of your data.
copy the helper column and paste special values over your column C
do this for each of the columns with all caps.
"Karen" wrote:

I have an existing worksheet with over 50,000 rows and 15 columns. Several
columns have information in all uppercase. I need to convert these words
into proper case. The information given in Excel Help only gives information
about changing individual cells. Does anyone have any suggestions?