Default Any formula scanner software available?

Many thanx, this should work nicely.

Regards,

-matt

"Casey" wrote:

,
John Walkenbach has a utility package "Power Utility Pak" I think the
latest version in PUPv6 available by download for a free 30 day trial.
It has several auditing features one of which is for auditing all the
formulas in a worksheet or workbook. I use it alot to final check my
stuff and it works perfectly. Note of caution if you generate a report
on a large workbook with many worksheets with a lot of formulas it can
sometimes take several minutes to finish.

here is the link. Look for the link to PUPv6

http://j-walk.com/ss/

HTH

--
Casey