Bob Phillips

Default Macro thing?

Show us the macro and we might be able to help.

Are you using worksheet event code, or running the macro manually.

--

HTH

RP

"Jerry Kinder" wrote in message
New to macro use. I installed a macro to produce cell formatting when a
specific word is entered (about 10 words) in a cell.

I think I need to specify the column for this because now any cell in the
spread sheet looses its color format with the use of "delete" or any

change
to that cell so other formatting is not stable now.

How do I tell the macro what range to restrict its self to ( B5:b300) ??

Thanks,
Jerry