jeffg

Default Sort, Copy, Paste..without Autofilter..Anyone???

This one should be easy..
I currently have a workbook which imports query's a web page and imports the
table's to one worksheet, and querys a text based database dump onto another
worksheet. Information on the latter is used for a Pivot table report, and
information from the web query is used to cross-reference designations on
the pivot table to generate configuration assignments on some test
equipment.
This all works fine.. However I would like to sort the data from the text
dump and copy specific groups of data into like-named tables. I am current
am using a recorded macro with the Autofilter option going through several
itenerations of 'Sort , Copy , Paste,etc..' This is however relatively
slow and inefficient. I'm not a programmer,- just a pretty lucky hack, I'm
sure there's an IF-Then loop I could utilize to streamline this process but
I'm not nearly that skilled enough to cook one up.

Any help would be appreciated...
-Jeff