Niek Otten

Default Problem with Calculating Worksheets

Very rarely Excel loses track of dependencies. That's why a rebuild option
of the dependency-tree has been introduced some versions ago.
It is activated by CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+F9
Please let us know your results

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Karen" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet that I have been using up to today with no problems. I
copied the file into another location and now it is not calculating the
formulas automatically. If I press F9 it is not recalculating and in
options
the calculation is set to automatic. The only way I can recalcute now is
go into each individual formula press F2 and return. It now permanently
has
"Calculate" on the bottom left hand side of the screen.

I am using Microsoft Excel 2003.

Can anyone help me to calculate again?