Lizz45ie

Default Search in Multiple Worksheets

I have several worksheets that I use to calculate different types of
information. The worksheets are similiar in the regard that they each
have a project manager in the same column in all of them. What I like
to do if a choose a project manager in one of the worksheets - I would
like to see that Project Manager selected in all of the worksheets.
e.g. If I choose C. Beason in worksheet #1 by using Auto-filtering then
when I select worksheet 2 or 3 or 4, I would like to see C. Beason data
displayed in those worksheets without using the auto-filtering feature
each of the worksheets.

Hope someone can help.

--
Lizz45ie