SteveG

Default Data from one tab to another

Hello,

I have a spreadsheet where I have one tab linked to tab 2. Tab one has
a block of cells for each employee. The data being pulled is exported
into tab 2 from an external source and the number of rows for each
employee changes from month to month depending on how many days an
employee works.

Example:
Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4
Date Employee Staffed Time Time in Lunch

I am tryng to set it up so that when the data is pasted into tab 2 from
the external source, the first tab will automatically pull the correct
block of information or insert the breaks automatically between each
associate's information and shift the formulas in tab 1 to the
appropriate block. Is there a way to do this!!

Thanks!!

SteveG

--
SteveG