Frank Stone

hi,
I know of no function that will do this. VB Code is about
the only way i have found. if you want to put the counts
in a summary section, you will have to use a select case
for each color you use.(or an if then else chain)
other wise you can use a helper column to record the color
index value on each row then use the countif function on
the helper column.
Regards
Frank