Paul

Default Data Issues

Hi my name is Paul and I am agonising over a data/formual problem. I have the
folowing spreadsheet.

Name Age

Mike 28
Mike 96
Dave 52
Dave 12
Dave 68
Jenny 75
Craig 129
Craig 2

This sheet is summarised in another worksheet which has the following headings

Name <28 <50 <70 <100 <120

Dave
Jenny
Mike
Craig

What I am trying to do is insert formulas into the summary sheet under the
(<) colums which will count how many daves are 28 or older but not more than
50.
I use a formula which can count how many daves for examle are < a number,
but it cannot seem to return how many daves are < a number but less than
another number. the formula is SUMIF and I got it from the help menu.

I would be sooo stoked if you could help me with this..

Thanks