Biff

Default Finding the average across multiple sheets

Hi!

the person may have a zero on one sheet that would affect the
average score...

Does that mean you want to exclude any zeros from the average?

Biff

"quailhunter"
wrote in message

I'm trying to find the average for a person with scores in column 4 on 3
separate sheets. The following function returns #VALUE.. What am I doing
wrong? Because the person may be in a different row on each sheet, I'm
thinking I need to use the VLOOKUP function.... Help!!! Also, as an
aside, the person may have a zero on one sheet that would affect the
average score...

=AVERAGE(VLOOKUP(A4,Week03:Week01!A$4:G$30,4,0))

--
quailhunter
quailhunter's Profile: