RWN

Default add a check box on Excel tabs

You can put the tab name in the header.

--
Regards;
Rob
"seb" wrote in message
Instead of using the control key and clicking the mouse on each tab to print
multiple tabs, I would like to see a print checkbox on each tab. I would
also like to see the tab automatically printed in the heading for each sheet.
Say we had sheets with tab labels of Northeast, Southeast, Midwest,
Southwest, and Northwest. I envision checking the boxes only for the
regions to print, with the printouts showing the labels from each one of the
tabs. This would also document for other users, which sheets are currently
setup for printing.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.excel.setup