Don Guillett

Default Macro to delete pictures ?

glad it worked for you.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steve" wrote in message
Worked great !

Thanks so much for your patience with me.

Steve

"Don Guillett" wrote:

does this do it if the button name starts with B

Sub cutpictures()
For Each s In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If Left(s.Name, 1) < "B" Then s.Cut
Next

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steve" wrote in message
I surely appreciate your help, but I feel shapelessly looped, because

don't
understand most of the terminology. When I select-all copy the webpage

my
file, in addition to the data I need, it has 3 pictures that it

copies.
The
tab I'm pasting it to also has 2 of my buttons from the forms toolbar

that
I've assigned macros to. I'd like to be able to delete those 3

pictures,
but
leave my 2 buttons.

Sorry that I'm so confused.

Steve

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Steve

You can try

Sub Shapes2()
'Loop through the Shapes collection and use the Type number of the

control
Dim myshape As Shape
For Each myshape In ActiveSheet.Shapes
If myshape.Type = 13 Then myshape.Delete
Next myshape

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steve" wrote in message

Thanks guys,

I went to your link, and I undesrtood the

F5-Special-Objects-OK-delete, so I
tried that, and it worked great. However, I also had some macro

buttons on
the worksheet that also were deleted ( objects.select). Here's the

macro:

Sheets("test").Select
ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects.Select
Selection.Delete

There probably is info on your link that will delete all objects

but
my
macro buttons, but I can't figure it out.

Thnaks again,

Steve

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi

Mayve the name have a space in it ?
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steve" wrote in message

I recorded a macro to delete 3 pictures that are copied onto my

spreadsheet
every week. However, when I run the macro, I get a run time

error
stating
"item with the specified name not found". Looking at the macro,

it
indicates
shapes ( picture 1), shapes ( picture 2), etc.

Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks,

Steve