Pilgrim One

Default linking text cells

I have a workbook where folks enter text, dates and put Xs in boxesin one
sheet (unprotected). These cells are linked to another sheet laid out to
match a govt. form (protected, so folks cannot mess with the formatting). I
want the text, dates and check boxes to flow from the first sheet to the
second, and if no text is entered in the first sheet, nothing will appear in
the second sheet. I am getting #VALUE! errors in some cells (not all), and
in others the coding is appearing, not the text from the first sheet. I have
tried to make sure each cell is formatted the same. Yet, I have a couple of
cells that work perfectly, while others do not. Baffling!