CLR

Default change first-name-last to last-name-first in a single cell?

I would just use Data TextToColumns SpaceDelimited, to separate the names
into two columns and then use CONCATINATION to put them back together the way
I wanted them..........if you choose to do it this way and need assistance,
post back and someone will help

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

" wrote:

I have a worksheet with 1,000 names and addresses. I would like to re-order
the names (which are all in single full-name cells) from first-name last-name
order to last-name first-name order.
When I try to run a macro selecting relative cells, it attempts to paste
name from example cell into all other cells.