Scooterdog

Default <>

I want to copy a simple worksheet to a new one under a different name.
I open the original worksheet and select the cells and rows that
contain both the formulas and answers I want to transfer.
I then select edit and copy. Then I go to the new worksheet and
paste. To my surprise, the formulas do not transfer; but the answers
do show up in the new worksheet.
What do I have to do in order to get the formulas transferred along
with the answers? This I have never encountered before.
Kind of a embarrassing question to ask. I use MS Office 2000 and
just purchased a Ipaq rx3115 for work.
Thank you for your time....