Roger Govier

Default Macro Help In Excel

Hi

Assuming there is always date in column A of your sheet, then within your macro

Dim Counter as Long
Counter = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row

For i = 1 counter
your routine .....

Change he reference from A to another column if there is no data in column A.

Regards

Roger Govier

welshlad wrote:
Every morning we have a file imported containing rows of data. There are
a different amount of entries every day. I have managed to set up a
macro that goes through each row individually highlighting it and
printing it off. Therefore, if I have an import with 20 rows, my macro
prints off 20 copies, with each row individually being highlighted.

My problem is that I can only do this if I firstly enter into the macro
how many rows of data there are. Is there any way the macro can work
through the rows, and know when to stop?

Any advice will be gratefully received.