Anne Troy

Default Trying to copy text from 4 columns into 1 column with HTML?

Concatenate will string together the formula results, but it won't format
them for you.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"evolart" wrote in
message ...

Paul Wrote:
Have you looked at the CONCATENATE function. Adding a space between
each
cell-----

=CONCATENATE(A1," ",B1," ",C1," ",D1)

That way you don't even have to have adjacent cells.

Maybe I could use the method i was trying and then combine like 4 cells
into one using concatenate. I will have to try that....lots of work
though. It might be just as time consuming as doing it manually if I
have to break up the html into like 5 cells and then conctenate all of
them together.

Will concatenate give me the formulas or just the results? If it passes
the formulas that wont work.

--
evolart
evolart's Profile: