Warderbrad

Default List help

No, the number of items in a given day is variable based on the
avilability of moderators. I have solved the issue of compiling the
list of times by having a seperate table that uses a Concentate
statement to combine all times from the main table for refrence. So
using that work arround there is only one field for each day to pull
up.

Example of both tables

Sunday: 5-7 pm PST
Sunday: 9-11 pm PST
Monday: 4-6 pm PST

Would result to this in the second table

Sunday: 5-7 pm PST, 9-11 pm PST
Monday: 4-6 pm PST

My thought is if I could put the data from the second table into the
source field of the data validation using the list method, then the
commas would result in different items in the choosable list. However
I am having problems figuing out the syntax for the macro that would
update the validation.

--
Warderbrad
Warderbrad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28169