Aladin Akyurek

Default lookup

Assuming that you want to count in a record when prompt is either 1 or 2..

=SUMPRODUCT(--(StoreNameRange=StoreName),--(StoreNumberRange=StoreNumber),--ISNUMBER(MATCH(PromptRange,{1,2},0)))

Jim wrote:
Hello and Thanks for the help.

I have three sheets I am working with.

Sheet one has the store name and number listed (reference link from sheet 2)
and a place to hold the answer that one of you Excel Yodas provide.

Sheet two shows the store name and store number is two columns. For
example: StoreA appears in a1 and its store number (#1) appears in b1.

Sheet three has the data that I am dumping into the workbook. The data of
interest is the store number (column G) and the prompt number (column J).
The prompt number is the number that a caller calls to prompt for sales or
service (1 for sale, two for service).

What I would like is a formula that refers to the store name and number I
have on sheet one, then counts the prompts (1 for sale, 2 for service) by
store number on sheet three.

Just counting the one or two if it matches by store name.

Thanks