Warderbrad

Default List help

I am needing to have a list populated with data dependant on the value
chosen in another field. Basically when a person chooses a day of the
week I want to have the next field list the times of scheduled events
for them to choose one of. I have looked at the help file for how to
write a macro for the adding or modifying of data validations but the
examples when I put them into the code have errors even when copied and
pasted as they appear. I am confused about how to get this to work. I
would like to avoid using a combo box or other control and would prefer
to have it be in the cell directly. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Warderbrad
Warderbrad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28169