Anne Troy

Default Does anyone know how to convert UPC's?

Why don't you select the column, then Ctrl+H to Find and Replace. Put a dash
in the Find what, and don't put anything in the Replace box. Hit replace
all.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"threee11" wrote in message
I have a bunch of UPC's listed individually down a column in my excel
document, but they are in formats such as "0-2115-0296-2-9", does anyone
know
a way; whether a function or otherwise, to convert it into a number such
as
02115029629. We have a business application that cannot read the UPC with
the hyphens in there, only as a full number.