James W.

Default Closing File Error

Well you'll need to post your code for us to help you out

"jcliquidtension" wrote:

Hi,

I've got a couple of files with VBA code, nothing too complicated.
Oftentimes, when I open one of these files and use them, if I try to close
them, answering "no" to saving changes, I get an error message from Excel
that it is closing down, and do I want to receive an error report. I
received an error report once, but of course, nothing made any sense to me.

The files on which this happens work fine otherwise. I've narrowed the
problem down to when I close the files without saving changes. Sometimes
(very rarely) it will return an error message if I try to save the changes,
but more often it's when I answer "no."

This happened with my older version of Excel (XP) and I still have the
problem using 2003.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Jason