Dave Peterson

Default Templates

I'm not quite sure I understand. Are you opening that workbook as a template
and want something updated or are you creating a new workbook based on that
template?

I guess either way, I don't understand about what update a record means.

Antonio wrote:

Hi, Dave

Using a template created by me, and it's saved on the template
folder + then i have the working template on an other directory.
If u which can send a copy of template + database.

Tks in advance
António

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

It sounds like you're using a specific template. You may want to post the name
of that template (and where you got it).

It may help you get a good response.

Antonio wrote:

Hi, All

Does anyone know if there is anyway to get a template
to update a specific record?
Because when i try to update it always updates the last
record.

Tks In advance
António

--