Ken Wright

Are they real dates? if so then just use a SUBTOTAL formula to return the MAX
value of the filtered list and format it the same as the dates.

=SUBTOTAL(4,A1:A1000)

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Kay" wrote in message

I have a database list that I apply the AutoFilter to, eg "Dec" to
displat December's data.

Even though it's obvious what month is displayed, is there any way to
have a cell display the value of the filter, in this case "Dec"
displayed in a cell?

Regards,
Kay S

---