Dave Peterson

Default how to add a print tab or button in a cell

You could record a macro when you print what you want manually.

Then drag a button from the Froms toolbar onto that worksheet. And assign your
recorded macro to that button.

SimonJ wrote:

Im wanting to add a print button on to a excel spreadsheet cell, so you
click on the cell (which would say PRINT ME) and the document prints out.
Its for a spreadsheet at work. So they dont have to click on file, print or
on the tab at the top of the screen€¦€¦€¦..Ya I know but the powers that be have
asked.

Ive had a look on the net but cant find anything thatll show me, Can
anyone help?

--

Dave Peterson