BCBC

Default Split one cell into many

I am editing a database in Excel that will be dumped into another program.
Some of my cells in Excel have over 1000 characters of text (in
sentence/paragraph format). The other program has a limit of 250 characters
in each field. This means that I need to split the data of each cell into
multiple smaller cells.

I tried using DataText to Columns, but this inserts preset breaks which I
have to move one-by-one. Since my Excel document has almost 1000 rows and
several columns, I'm sure you can imagine how long that would take. Does
anyone know how this can be done quickly?