pdberger

Default Write once cells

I'm confident you can do this by setting a 'protection' value using the
programming language called VBA. However, it's beyond my rather paltry
skills. You should address the question to the 'programming' section on this
web page, where the gurus who know that stuff live.

"HuckinD" wrote:

Is there any way that I can write a macro or code for a quiz sheet I
have made.
I want my pupils to be able to type into the cell but would like it
lock the cell after they have typed something in so effectively I can
use it as a test but the first answer is the one that counts.
Somebody suggested that I rightclick on the workbook tab and then use
the view code function, but I know nothing about computer code and
would not know what to write in the boxes
Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Dave

--