Aladin Akyurek

Default excel array formula

Gordon,

There is no need for capitals. Also, why don't you post the formula you
cooked up with the help someone else. That would help to determine your
layout and the conditions for the retrieval. I'll venture a guess:

X2:

=MATCH(2,1/((SKUrange=SKU)*(QualificationRange="COUNTED")))

which must be confirmed with control+shift+enter.

W2:

=INDEX(DateRange,X2)

Y2:

=INDEX(QtyRange,X2)

Z2:

=INDEX(CountedQtyRange,X2)

Is this even close?

gordo wrote:
THE SAME SKU CAN APPEAR MULTIPLE TIMES ON THE SPREADSHEET.i HAVE WITH
SOMEONES HELP BEEN ABLE TO DETERMINE THE LAST TIME IT WAS COUNTED.
HOWEVER I WANT TO BRING BACK THE QTY AND QTY COUNTED AS WELL.
FOR EXAMPLE:

SKU 276262 QTY 10 QTY COUNTED 12 DATE 5TH DEC
THEN ANOTHER SKU
AND ANOTHER
THEN THE SKU RE-APPEARS WITH DIFFERENT QTY AND DATE

I WANT TO BRING BACK THE QTY AND QTY COUNTED THE LAST TIME IT WAS
COUNTED

RGDS

GORDON