Bill Manville

Default Find links via VBA

FINDLINK.XLA from http://www.OALtd.co.uk/mvp already finds the places
where links are used within a single workbook.

I can provide a free LinkManager program which scans a directory
structure of xls files and reports on, and optionally changes to
reference a different directory, all links to nominated areas of the
filing system. If you want it email me at Bill_Manville at compuserve
dot com.

To answer your question, Excel links are found in
ActiveWorkbook.LinkSources(xlExcelLinks)
but be aware that hyperlinks, references in code etc. will not be
picked up this way.

Bill Manville
MVP - Microsoft Excel, Oxford, England