Gord Dibben

Default How do I install the Data Analysis Toolkit from Office Basic CD?

Shannon

If ATP is not available through ToolsAdd-ins it may not have been installed
with original installation.

Suggest you do it through Add/Remove using CD.

StartSettingsControl PanelAdd/Remove Programs.

Scroll down to Office and select it. Select "Change"

Select "Add or Remove Features"

You will get a list of Office Applications. Expand Excel and select "Add-ins"

Select Analysis Toolpak and OK. Have the CD ready.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:37:03 -0700, "Shannon"
wrote:

I have Microsoft Office Basic 2003 on my computer, and I have the CD. However
for a school report I need the Data Analysis Toolkit which isn't installed.
How do I install this feature?