Gwen Frishkoff

Default Lookup value in colA whos row matches row of index value in colB

Hello. I think this is a simple question, but the match, lookup, and
index functions that I've tried haven't worked. I have some experience
with XL, but I am not an expert user.

Let's say I have two columns, colA and colB. ColA is a list of time
markers; colB is a list of numerical values (measurements at each
timepoint). I want to:

1. find the max value in colB (between B52:B151).
2. find the timepoint that corresponds to the max value computed in 1.

The result that I want is the value computed in 2.

Gwen

--
Gwen Frishkoff
Gwen Frishkoff's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=15907