Curt D.

Default PRINT IF in VBA

I guess not. The syntex error shows up on the following.
xlPaperLetter Letter (8-1/2 in. x 11 in.)
xlPaperA4 A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)

"PY & Associates" wrote:

You copied and pasted?
then you have not taught your computer how to count the row numbers yet.

"Curt D." wrote in message
I copied it and placed it in the macro but I get a syntex error, what am i
doing wrong?

"PY & Associates" wrote:

If Row - nr 56 Then ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PaperSize = xlPaperLegal
xlPaperLetter Letter (8-1/2 in. x 11 in.)
xlPaperA4 A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)

"Curt D." wrote in message
I am trying to have a file print in legal size if I have 56 lines

filled
in
otherwise print in regular letter size. Does anyone know how to write
this
in VBA. help would be appreciated. thanks