Gord Dibben

Until Excel gets a native find links feature.............

Download Bill Manville's FINDLINK.XLA from Stephen Bullen's site.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/Default.htm

Click on link to MVP's

With this add-in you can find and delete links if any exist.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:22:29 -0700, "CILeader"
wrote:

People send me spreadsheets to copy dat into a master spreadsheet. Since
there is a mix of formulas and linked data, I want to identfy exactly what
cells have links, and then I want to remove selected links. Does anyone know
how to identify what cells have the links, without investigating each and
every cell?
Thanks!