iceberg27

Default String Extraction...

Hi I just stumbled across this web site as I am struggling with creating
a function to solve my problem....the problem is...

I want to separate a string into 3 different cells. Each cell should
not have more than 16 characters. For example:

String Example:
Used to have fun, but now I have to work.

If I separate this string using the standard LEFT and MID functions I
get: where / dictates a new cell.

Used to have fu/n, but now I hav/e to work.

I'd like to get this string to look like:

Used to have/fun, but now I/ have to work.

Can anyone help? I'd really appreciate it....

:)

--
iceberg27
iceberg27's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m86