evolart

Default Trying to copy text from 4 columns into 1 column with HTML?

I have four columns of data which I need to grab data from and have them
entered into specific parts of html which is in a fifth column. Is this
at all possible?

You can see my spreadsheet he http://www.savefile.com/files/2459107

Listed below is the html from the field I need the data entered in:

<ul
<li type=disc These charms are part of the Rembrandt Charm
Collection.
<li type=disc All Rembrandt Charms are available in Sterling Silver,
Gold Plate, 10K Yellow

Gold, 14K Yellow Gold or 14K White Gold.
<li type=disc Please choose type of metal when ordering. Cost will be
calculated at chheckout.
<li type=disc Price shown is for sterling silver charm.
<li type=disc Gold Plate Charms cost $
<li type=disc 10K Gold Charms cost $
<li type=disc 14K Yellow Gold Charms cost $
<li type=disc 14K White Gold Charms cost $
<li type=disc This charm measures "" high.
<li type=disc Measurements are approximate.
<li type=disc All Rembrandt Charms come with Lifetime warranty.
</ul"

For example cell I2 has the value I need to be placed after "<li
type=disc Gold Plate Charms cost $" and so on...

--
evolart
evolart's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28129