Robluc65

Default What is the formula to display a negative time results?

I am creating an overtime tracking sheet. In this sheet, employees have the
choice to store their hours for time off, use those hours or to chose to have
their overtime paid out at the end of the month. From time to time,
employees use more time then what they have stored. I have no problem with
the sheet exept that I have not been able to figure out how to display a
result with negatime times. It was shown to me a long time time ago, but can
not remember the formula which allow to display negative time values. Can
anybody help me?