David McRitchie

Sorry Anne,
Neither of those methods are very good
paste special, values simply does not work in Excel 2000
maybe you meant copy an empty cell then select area
and edit, paste special, add

the macro removing hyperlinks one link at a time is inefficient
you can delete all links in a selection with one line of code,
so would be much faster. i.e. select all cells you might see the difference.

Removing object hyperlinks from a Cell or cell range (#DelHyperlinks)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...#DelHyperlinks
---
HTH,

"Anne Troy" wrote in message ...
Sam, try this:
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Sam Rothstein" <Sam wrote in message
Excel 2000 automaticly hyperlinks, and I can't turn it off. I despise this
"feature" more than Clippy himself. I am not a "newbie" and I DON'T want
my
spreadsheets to do things for me without asking. At the least, it should
be
something I can turn off.

I get stuck manually undoing every hyperlink that is instead a quantity
I'm
shipping (eg: 10@250). It aggrivates me daily. Thanks!

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.