CCharley

Default If/Then Formula

I am looking for a formula for an "if / then" scenario. I have a
database where each record is duplicated based on a change in
the data in one field. For example, if the person has 3 different phone
numbers, then the subject's record would appear 3 times, with the only
difference between each record appearing in the phone number column.

I am trying to write a formula stating if the person's name is the same,
then merge the phone number fields. I have tried several different things
(including pivot tables, which don't work because there are too many
columns/rows of data) and can't seem to get it to work. Any help would be
appreciated.