Bob Phillips

If you goto ToolsOptionsEdit and check the Extend list formats and
formulas box, it should work automatically..

--

HTH

RP

"Cris B." <Cris wrote in message
I have numerical data in column A rows 1:14.

I'm adding it up in row 15. Sum=(A1:A14)

Now I've been asked to insert more rows with data above row A14.

What can I put in my Sum formula in place of A14 so when I insert
a new row, any numerical data above it in column A automatically adds up?
Sum=(A1:????)

I don't want to have to go and change it to sum=(A1:A17) if I
insert 3 rows.... I have a huge file to create with sections like this.

User
may have to insert new rows. They need to all add up.