Jay

I currently have 25 rows of data per person (with 50 people
altogether). Normally, this will take about 4 pages to print all the
rows across.

I want to setup my spreadsheet so that I print one page per person,
but the information fits all on one page. Do i have to manually move
the columns beneath each other or is there a way to print
automatically?

One approach is to use the MS-Word "mail merge" feature. This way, you get
a page-per-person representation when you need it, but you can still use
Excel's data manipulation features (like sorting and filtering), geared to
a row-per-person arrangement.