Jim Cone

Andy,

At the top of the module (above all code in the module) try adding...

Option Compare Text

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Andy Tallent"

wrote in message

Dear All,
Firstly, please let me apologise to the author of this piece of code as I am
unaware of its provenance. It is a very useful piece of code that allows me
to compare two sheets and write the differences to a third. Unlike some
comparison solutions I have come across this does not cite the cell reference
where a discrepancy occurs but actually recalls the data element that is
different and highlights it within the context of the row that it sits and
with a background colour. This is incredibly useful but unfortunately it is
case sensitive. Is there some insertion to the code below that would force
it to ignore case?

-snip-