Peo Sjoblom

Don't know if it is possible, I always use Word but if it is an Outlook
question you are probably better off posting in an Outlook newsgroup
I am sure it must be more comlicated than using Word though

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom
"chvbob" wrote in message
I preferably want to go into Outlook with this. I tried a mail merge in

Word,
and had no success.

"Joy" wrote:

The way I understand your question it seems to have 2 parts (help me if

I am
wrong)

a. You want to import your customer addresses into Outlook)
b. You want to create labels (using Word)?

"chvbob" wrote:

I have created a list of customers addresses in excel. I want to bring

all
these into outlook for printing labels. I do not know if there is a

way to
convert or not.