Pank

Go to the VIEW menu, then select Page Break Preview

Hope this helps.

Pank

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I don't think that there is a registry setting for this.

But when I want to see those dotted page break lines, I just hit the print
preview icon (and close it as soon as it opens).

Be aware that displaying those pagebreaks can cause some macros to slow down to
a crawl.

Another option would be to record a macro when you toggle that setting. Then
run that macro whenever you need to.

Me2Ewe wrote:

Could someone tell me the registry settings for me to get the options to
change. I want it to show page breaks all the time instead of going into
options to check the box.
Thank you

Dave Peterson