Peo Sjoblom

One way (leave A2 alone in the A4 formula since it refers to a1 you can use
A1 since A2 will not be numerical dates)

=IF(AND(A3=A1+13,A3<=A1+44),0,1)

assuming you want 0 in within date range and 1 if outside, reverse the order
if not

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Cachod1" wrote in message
I have a date in cell A1 = 05/18/04

I need a formula for cell A2 to show a date range of A1+13days to

A1+44days
(end result in A2 should be something like: 5/31/04 - 7/01/04

Then, in cell A3 I have another date that represents when an item was
received. I need a formula in cell A4 that will identify with a "0" or a

"1"
if the date the item was received (cell A3) is within the date range in

cell
A2.