JTKrupa

I don't want to "beat a dead horse" but to make sure everyone is on the
same page...

For each row on Sheet B (2:897) I need to have it look at the values in
columns B and E, and compare them with the values on Sheet A (Cell A9
for Sheet B column B, and Cell C8 for Sheet B column E).

If all is equal or true, then I need to count the number of cells in
Sheet B column B that equal the data in Sheet A cell A9.

I don't know how else to describe it clearly...other than in
person...I'm trying to give as much info as I can...I apologize if
anyone is offended by my "lowly" description (i.e. trying to explain it
to a non-Excel user) but I have found that sometimes breaking it down to
the absolute basics makes sure we all understand on the master level of
what is trying to be accomplished.

Thanks again!

-JT :)

--