MatthewTap

Thanks.

I see that's a way I can make a selection, but I guess the problem I'm
having more of an issue with is when I go to make a change to the list...
going to Data Validation click on List and then try and edit the
list... I can use my mouse to get around, and I'm not really at a stopping
point, but if I click in the list and want to use the arrow keys [number pad
or keyboard], it doesn't allow me to move in the list [which at the time is a
text field].

Let me know if that makes more sense.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Click on the cell and hit Alt+Down arrow key until your selection is made.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"MatthewTap" wrote in message
In editing a list in Data Validation and using the arrow keys it will not
help me move around in the list, but will select the cells around the
fields
I'm validation, and thus will enter into the list things along the lines
of:
=$E$1

Is there a way I can switch the focus to the list so that I can use the
arrow keys to move within the list?