AMarie

Default Updating different worksheet with value on current worksheet

On "worksheet1" I've got several cells with formulas in them. I'd like
for the values in the cells to automatically update on "worksheet2".
When I change the data on "worksheet1" and the calculations are done,
I'd like "worksheet2" to have the updated value without me manually
changing it.

Please point me in the right direction. I can search the help file to
learn how to do this but the wording I've tried so far hasn't been
correct. I've tried "link a cell", "update worksheet".

Thanks for reading!
;-)

--
AMarie