Richard Buttrey

Hi Roger,

Thanks for that.

I've certainly got the extra toolbar although I'm still slightly
puzzled.

The original VB toolbar has the Run, Record, Security, VB Editor,
Control Toolbox, Design Mode and MS Script Editor icons.

This new one has the Record Macro and Relative Reference icon. However
the Record Macro is greyed out and inoperative.

The Relative Reference icon is correctly acting as a toggle but I
have to use the Record icon from the original toolbar.

Non of this is a particular problem, but I'm just wondering why the
icons aren't combined in one toolbar.

Rgds

On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:09:43 +0100, Roger Govier
wrote:

Hi Richard

From a posting by Bernie Dietrich

Sub MakeToolbarVisible()
With Application.CommandBars("Stop Recording")
.Visible = True
.Enabled = True
End With
End Sub

If you close the toolbat with the "X" button, whilst recording a macro
it disappears.
Stop recording the macro with STOP and not "X"

Regards

Roger Govier

__
Richard Buttrey